- To have CHRIST is to live,
Your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- In order to live, we must have CHRIST,
For to me, to live is Christ
- In order to know ourselves as having CHRIST, we must act,
What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him?
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
- In order to act we must make choices,
Only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
- In order to make choices we must define a code of values,
For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.
2 Tim 1:12
- In order to define a code of values we must know and accept our own nature qua human nature,
God made man in his own image
What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him?
For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:11
- In order to know and accept our own nature qua human nature we must love God,
If anyone supposes that he knows anything, he has not yet known as he ought to know; but if anyone loves God, he is known by Him.
1 Cor 8:2–3
- In order to love God, we must know God by the One He sent,
This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
- In order to know God by the One He sent, Jesus must act to make it so.
All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.