- In order to have CHRIST we must live,
- In order to live we must act,
- In order to act we must make choices,
- In order to make choices we must define a code of values,
- In order to define a code of values we must know our own nature,
- In order to know our own nature we must be known by God,
- In order to be known by God we must also know God,
- In order to know God we must have access to God through CHRIST,
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him?
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
Only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.
2 Tim 1:12
What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him?
For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:11
If anyone supposes that he knows anything, he has not yet known as he ought to know; but if anyone loves God, he is known by Him.
1 Cor 8:2–3
This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.